Monday, January 28, 2008

Ipod Touch

I just Bought an Ipod Touch last December and I must say that i am really enjoying every minute of playing with it!!! at first I said that i'll just wait for the Iphone but due to my impatience I bought the itouch. After awhile I kinda got bored because it played music and videos as well as browsed the internet but I still wasn't happy or content with it being just that.

Last week I finally decided to jailbreak my itouch and I must say that it was one of the boldest move that I have ever made!! I mean it really scared the pants off of me when my new itouch didn't boot! man was I scared, but due to some trial and error I finally learned how to fix the problem and now I am enjoying the benefits of having a jailbroken itouch.

I highly recommend the itouch to those people who are having second thoughts about buying the iphone and throwing away your precious phone that you recently bought.

No comments:

Google
Blog Listings