Thursday, September 6, 2007

Autosurf, what's the real deal?

I've been surfing the net quite a lot these past few days, and like everyone I was really skeptical when it comes to the AUTOSURF Program.At first I surfed and surfed for reviews about these autosurf programs and a lot of those reviews consisted of negative articles.

I'm writing this post right now as a response to a comment by a fellow blogger who like me is skeptical and searching for facts about these programs.As far as I know, and I've actually experienced this, these sites really pay if you manage to chose the right ones.

I've only joined 2 because they pay instantly after surfing and so far I have yet to find other programs that do the same.When it comes to spyware and viruses, well just install zone alarm and you will have an additional protection against those viruses that can harm your pc.But, if you have other software that can help block those malicious programs then by all means please use them.

There is no guarantee when it comes to these programs, but the good thing is that you can just invest $1 to try it out and $1 is really not that big a loss.Try it out, maybe this is your ticket to earning a few dollars while surfing the net.

No comments:

Google
Blog Listings