Monday, September 10, 2007

IPHONE is it for me?

Today I will be moving away from my usual topic about HYIP,Autosurf or other money making opportunities, Because today I will be talking about the IPHONE. Here in the Philippines, having an IPHONE is like winning the lottery, because finding one that is already unlocked is quite a difficult task and it requires patience.

Over the past few weeks I have read that a number of Filipinos have been successful in unlocking the IPHONE and are already enjoying its many functions.But for non-techies this is kinda hard considering that in one procedure you actually have to open the cover of the IPHONE and tinker with its hardware.Ouch! imagine if you manage to break it! goodbye to your $400.

Bottom line is that if you are confident about your skills, and if you have some extra money to spare, then I suggest that you grab yourself one because you will never regret it.If you manage to unlock it correctly anyway.

No comments:

Google
Blog Listings